These animations were a product of my first stint in Flash, done over the summer at a computer programming camp. They're pretty basic; I'll let them speak for themselves.
- Bad Animation. My first animation. It really is a bad animation.
- Bad Juggling. My next animation. Not much better, really.
- Headfire: A 'music' video. It's a music video! I don't like the music, but oh well... It was a project. What can you do?
- A commercial. It's supposed to be for tootsie roll pops. Don't ask.
- Smash the Counselor. My first experience with buttons and such. Smash Jim with a rock. (Apparently, there was going to be a problem with using one of the camp's pictures, but it was judged to be no problem and let by.)
- Cheese & Chocolate. The story of an epic battle...just kidding. It's funny. Still bad animation, but funny.
- Evil Chicken! A game. The Evil Chicken game. Click the bullseye, a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean just spam that thing. Can you beat my high score of... a very high score?
- Read the story! The story of Evil Chicken!
Right. So I've been doing some more complicated Flash recently, with the help of my friend Jake. I don't have anything up right now, but it will be up eventually. Especially when I make more than one. *glares at self*